Whether you're looking to learn about the industry, find out more about specific rules or starting your own brewery, check out these resources. They cover everything from brewer safety to food handling.
- OSHA general industry standards
- Brewers Association Safety main page: How to developing Standard Operating Procedures and safety plan.
- Brewers Association Free Online Brewery Safety Training: Check out safety training courses on: Grain Handling, Mashing, Transfer and Boiling, Whirlpool and Cooling, Fermentation Cleaning and Sanitization, Fermentation and Cellaring, Filtering and Carbonation, Filtering and Pumping, Keg Cleaning, Keg Filling, Bottling, Canning, Grain Handling and Grain Silos and Powered Industrial Trucks.
- Brewers Association Best Management Practices: Check out downloadable BMPs for: Protective Clothing, Hazard Assessment Principles, Compressed Gas Cylinders, Powered Industrial Trucks.
- Industry Startup Tutorial: Getting started in a TTB-regulated industry
- Brewers Association's Guide to Starting Your Own Brewery
- DABS: Liquor Laws in Utah
- Michael Best’s Venture Best: Raising capital for your brewery [pdf]
Please note that these links are not affiliated with the Utah Brewers Guild and are only provided as guidance.