The Utah Brewers Guild invites all Utah breweries to join us. Membership benefits include being part of a unified voice on issues and legislation, access to other resources through other members, event participation, and publicity and marketing.
- Members join together in support of the craft beer industry in Utah and maintain a united voice on issues related to alcohol in the state.
- Members can use other members as a resource for best practices, quality control, and other issues related to running a craft brewery.
- Opportunities for event participation, discounted or free entry fees for events, and unique networking possibilities.
- United representation on legislative issues.
- Greater reach for publicity and marketing, as well as media exposure.
Brewery Membership Eligibility
- The Brewery must be located in Utah and brew craft beer for the Utah market.
- New breweries must be brewing and selling beer under their own label to be eligible for membership.
- Dues for a brewery in its first year of operation are $112.
- Existing breweries are eligible for membership.
- Dues for an existing Breweries that brew less than 15,000 BBL per year are $450
- Breweries that brew 15,000 BBL or more annually pay $625 plus $0.01 per BBL
- Memberships are Jan 1 - Dec 31 yearly.
- Associate Membership
Associate Members are suppliers and businesses who are committed to supporting craft beer in Utah.
- Retail Membership
Retail Members are bars, restaurants, and others who sell Utah craft beer who recognize the importance of supporting the brewers in our state.
- Beer Enthusiasts
Beer Enthusiasts are community members that want to step up and support craft beer in Utah.