1. Sponsorship: We kindly request that breweries sponsor the festival by providing collab kegs, cans, and other draft beer you plan to pour at the event. This sponsorship helps create a diverse and exciting beer lineup for festival attendees.
2. Beer Quantity: Please bring four, 1/6 bbls (or the equivalent) of your products, including beer, cider, seltzer, or any other beverage you plan to serve at the festival. This ensures we have enough variety and quantity to cater to the attendees' preferences. This is including your collab brew.
3. Equipment: Please bring the following equipment to set up your pouring station:
- Easy Up tent with (weights and tie-downs in case of wind) for shelter and branding purposes
- Table and tables cloth for pouring and displaying your products
- Chairs for your pourers to ensure their comfort during the festival
- Jockey box/Cold plates, CO2 tanks, serving setup, and coolers to maintain the optimal serving conditions for your beverages
4. VIP Swag: Continuing our festival tradition of providing brewery swag bags for all VIP ticket holders. We encourage you to send promotional materials and swag items representing your brewery. This could include stickers, coasters, branded glassware, or any other merchandise you'd like to distribute to festival attendees. It's a great way to promote your brewery and engage with the audience. We are planning 120 VIP/Sponsor swag bags this year. Jamie Burnham is collecting the swag bag items at TF Brewing. Please arrange a drop-off time before the festival so we can have a fun stuffing party.
5. Your Presence: We need you and your team at the festival! Your presence will allow attendees to interact with the brewers, learn about your craft, and create a memorable experience. Engage with the crowd, answer questions, and share your passion for brewing.
6. Collaborative Marketing with Breweries: We do not have a marketing team for this event. We are counting on everyone to pitch in and help spread the word. Please promote the festival on social media channels, websites, and in your taprooms. Here is the link to download the digital assets: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4wwf85jt4c2p4m7/AAA6iwElx1t98YPV9pYc0Ui-a?dl=0 Please promote ticket sales starting today and also send a call for volunteers. Please make a serious effort to do your part in getting folks out. This event is put on "by brewers for everyone”. All details are located on the website: https://utahbrewersguild.org/collabfest . Please email
7. Food Permits: Any brewers that will be preparing food onsite (including making mixed drinks, scooping ice, cutting garnishes, etc.) will need to obtain a temporary food event permit through the Food Protection Bureau. I have attached a copy of the application. Applicants must fill out the entire application, submit to
8. Compliance: Please instruct your staff to follow at Utah State Liquor Laws. The Single Event Permit Handbook is attached. Employees may not consume or be under the influence of alcoholic beverages prior to or while on duty.
Beer Sponsorship Instructions for Participating Breweries at the Wild West Collab Fest:
Thank you for participating in the Wild West Collab Fest! We greatly appreciate your collaboration and support in making this event a success. Here are some important instructions regarding sponsorship and the beer donation process:
1. Sponsorship: We kindly request that breweries sponsor the festival by providing collab kegs, cans, and other draft beer you plan to pour at the event. Your sponsorship is crucial in creating a diverse and exciting beer lineup for festival attendees.
2. Check Exchange and Invoice: Please bring an invoice for the Utah Brewers Guild detailing the value of your beer donation. At the festival, we will conduct a check exchange process. Please present the invoice to our representative at the designated area for check exchange. Beer drop-off details will be coming soon.
3. Beer Donation Payment: To complete the beer donation process, we kindly ask that you bring a check for the beer donation amount specified on the invoice. This check should match the value stated on the invoice. Upon receipt of your donation, we will provide you with a check on the spot to ensure prompt payment.
4. On-Site Check Issuance: Our team will be prepared to issue checks on the spot for the beer donations received. This process allows for efficient and immediate payment during the festival. Please ensure that the check you bring matches the value of your beer donation as stated on the invoice.
WHAT CAN WE GIVE THE BREWERIES ASSOCIATE MEMBERS?
In return for your donations, we have increased the ticket allotments for each registered participant. Each brewery and associate member who participates will receive six wristbands for staff who are working your booth. We will also allocate 8 GA tickets to distribute to your additional staff or customers. The Brewer's Bruch will return during set-up at the Woodbine Bar (21 and over, please).
We sincerely appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this process. Your support as a sponsor and beer donor is invaluable to the success of the Wild West Collab Fest. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at
The Wild West Collab Fest Team